Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mega effects

I don't  know about you ladies but I am always in search of that one great mascara. Well I found it in the Avon's Mega effects. Now I know it looks strange and scary but believe me when I say that it is wonderful. It puts 40% more mascara to your lash and there is no clumping. Yes I said it, NO CLUMPING. It is Sweat proof, non-flacking and non-smudging. It comes in Black, Brown Black, and Blackest Black. I have tried many mascara's in the past from other companies and they all fall short of what I want. So when Avon made this beauty I was just overjoyed. But of course I didn't expect anything less from Avon. So I am going to post a video of the Mega effects and how to use it. I hope this helps you ladies out there who really needs a good mascara to get you through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment